Sunday, February 28, 2010

My World is Full of Magic I Create!

While I have been doing a lot of work to try to get my business up and running and start making some money I have also been working on my personal growth and development and have learned quite a lot about the law of attraction and manifesting my desires.

I recently read "Real Magic" by Dr. Wayne Dyer also didn't finish the end cus I had to return to the library LOL though I plan on reading the last little bit whether at the bookstore or back at the library again! The reason I mention this is because I have been working on using a lot of the things I learned and read about in that book as well as the many others relating to this subject from manifesting to success principles to laws of success and thinking and growing rich.

Sometimes for example on my short 5 min drive from this apartment to the disneyland cast member parking lot I will kinda like will all the lights to change green for me and sometimes they will change for me right when I get right up to the car who is stopped in front of me. I was thinking about it the other day and I imagined that I had this power to click the light to green with just my mind. Also yesterday before leaving I said or asked for my favorite parking space and not have to go too far and when I did arrive I almost past by it because I didn't realize it would be waiting for me there just as I had asked for it before I left my house.

I am also trying to use the science of getting rich and do things in a certain way. As well as learning and reading think and grow rich.

I just wanted to share a little bit about all the magic I create because I am going through a difficult time right now with my financial situation but as I look at these little magical creations that I make happen I am given evidence and I know with absolute truth and unwavering faith that I have the power inside of me to create the results I want and to obtain my dreams of financial freedom as I act in a certain way each day working toward recieving all the riches that I know are already on their way to me.

There is so much that I would like to share on this blog but I am working hard at trying to write about one specific topic in each post. I also hope to provide some useful and valuable information by sharing my experiences with others.

Please feel free to leave comments on this, or any of my past or future posts!

No comments: