Sunday, August 5, 2007

First Entry on Blogger

This is my first entry on Blogger. I have a blog on Xanga, I use my blog on Myspace and I also blog on another community as well. I love to write and I love to collect things which might explain why I have so many blogs. I been trying to update and add to my blogs as of late. I also have LiveJournal and also one at Diaryland. I got my xanga first along time ago, several years and have used it now and again. I also have blogs on some of my yahoo 360 pages. I like the many different social networks that are available to use. I love working on the computer also. I am an artist and a creative person. I write poetry sometimes to express myself and my poetry relates to the different phases of my life.

I just wanted to kinda introduce myself in this first blog entry. I am 24 years old and have experienced many things. I have a lot to say and I am firm on my vaules and opinions on certain matters. I see myself as being open minded and accepting.

Some of my favorite things include: Collecting things like carebears, anything artistic, I love to paint and draw and do digital artwork as well. I love to write poetry. I love to talk and like to make friends. I love chocolate. I love reading just about anything. I like to goto the movies and watch tv. My favorite colors are green, purple, blue and pink. I Love Alicia Keys. I like to make graphics usually of Alicia Keys. I like to take pictures. I like learning new things. I like to teach others.

I know the secret and I try to use it to get everything I want in life.

I will stop there for now but I will post more again soon.


♥Jen♥

No comments: